ATP Turbo Garret Intercooler Upgrade w/ TiAL/Turbosmart BOV Flange For 2013+ Ford Focus ST
TunePlus, Inc Recommends the Turbosmart RacePort GenV BOV over the TiAL Q. It is more compact and flows more air to reduce the chances of flutter/compressor surge.
The Garrett® direct fit Ford Focus ST performance charge air cooler boasts a 115% larger core that helps reduce intake manifold temperatures by an average of 11 ℉ (6.1 ℃) based on OBD II data. Optimized end tanks improve air flow through the core. This performance intercooler showed an increase of up to 25 HP (19 kW) and 9 lb-ft (12 N-m) of torque compared to OE during back to back dyno comparisons in a wind tunnel which generates air velocity that matches vehicle speed. During testing the heat saturation point increased from 4 dyno pulls to 8 dyno pulls.
This direct fit performance intercooler installs in 1.5 hours and can support up to 670 HP (499 kW) all while reusing the stock bolts, hoses, and clamps. This intercooler also features an integrated drain plug to allow removal of condensation buildup.
- Supports up to 670 HP (499 kW)
- 115% larger core than stock
- Installs in stock location
- TiAL or Turbosmart Raceport BOV Ready
- Up to 25 HP (19 kW) and 9 lb-ft (12 N-m) of torque
- Average 11 ℉ (6.1 ℃) reduction in intake
- temperature based on OBD II data
- Integrated drain plug to evacuate condensation
- Cast aluminum end tanks
- Advanced offset fin design
- Bar-and-plate construction
- Core only: 26.3" L x 4.3" D x 7.8" H (668mm x 109mm x 198mm)
- With end tanks: 36.25" L x 6.55" D x 7.8" H (921mm x 166mm x 198mm)
- 2.5" hose connection on inlet and outlet
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.4 kg)