Steeda Oil Separator For 2015+ Ford Focus ST & 2016+ Ford Focus RS
[From the manufacturer...]
The Steeda Focus ST Oil Separator for 2015-2019 2.0L/2.3L Ecoboost MK3 Ford Focus ST/RS reduces detonation, oil burning and deposits on the valves by removing oil drawn through the PCV system before it can contaminate the intake charge. This is also very helpful with these turbo applications, where it is essential to keep oil from entering the turbo.
Excess crankcase pressure (sometimes known as "blow-by") is vented from the crankcase through the PCV system, where it is drawn into the intake manifold and returned by the engine. This re-circulated air contains aerated oil from the crankcase which is burned by the engine.
Supercharged, nitrous-boosted and high mileage engines often draw excessive amounts of oil into the engine through the PCV system. The Steeda Focus ST Oil Separator for 2015,2016,2017,2018, 2019 Focus ST/RS plugs into the PCV hose between the PCV valve and the intake manifold and removes aerated oil from the re-circulated air and collects it in a tube that can be drained and recycled. It's designed to maintain the factory sensor too in the PCV system.
The Steeda Focus ST Oil Separator includes the oil separator and all required hardware. Designed for the Focus, this kit features a clear bowl and is designed for a 1/2" PCV system.
- Reduces detonation, oil burning, and deposits on the valves.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Increased engine component life
- Designed for a 1/2" PCV system
CA Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm WARNING www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
FITMENT & FEATURES
Manufacturer:Manufacturer: Steeda Autosports
Made in USA: Yes
- Level of Difficulty: Difficult
- Install Time: About 1 Hour
- Tools Required: 1/4 Ratchet, 8 mm Socket, 14 mm Wrench, Screwdriver, Hose Cutter, 3/8 Ratchet, 3/8 Extension, 15 mm Socket, 10 mm Socket, T30 Torx Bit
- Print Instructions: https://www.steeda.com/assets/documents/555-3717.pdf
- Note: Removal of Cowl Recommended.