XClutch Twin Disk Clutch Kit (NEW DESIGN!) For 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST/RS
3/3/2022: Note from Adam Brunson (CEO) - This is currently our choice for builds that we do in house. We were using Competition Clutch MPC twins only for awhile, but sometime in 2021 Competition Clutch had production issues with their kits that left us without clutch kits for 8 months. They have not recovered, and continue to have poor communication and refuse to provide any updates on when we can see a product from them...
During the time we were using the MPC twins, XClutch was working on a new design for the Focus RS that features sprung disk (one of the reasons we were using the CC MPC Twin) as well as an AWESOME top disk gear drive in order to incorporate an actual damper on the disk to retain near stock drivability and reduce disk rattle that most twin disk's have.
We recommend the sprung organic (2A) kit for anything up to 550whp, then the sprung ceramic (2B) kit for anything for 550whp and up. You will get a little noise from the 2B kit as the ceramic disk are a little bit more aggressive so you may hear a small "chirp" on take off and different shifting scenarios. But hey, you're driving a 550whp+ Focus you're going to get some noise.
Alignment Tool Included: Yes
- Clamping Force % Increase: N/A
- Clutch Disc Diameter: 9.055 in.
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Included: Yes
- Disc Material: Organic
- Disc Type Sprung Solid: Sprung
- Flywheel Bolts Included: Yes
- Flywheel Included: Yes
- Flywheel Step: +0.150
- Friction Surface Configuration: Raised
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1 in.
- Input Spline Quantity: 23
- Maximum Torque: 740 lb
- Pilot Bushing Included: No
- Pressure Plate Bolts Included: Yes
- Recommended Use: Street Use
- Release Bearing Included: Yes
- Spline Grease Included: Yes