Whoosh Motorsports Hybrid Turbo Upgrade for 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
- Wastegate Actuator: If you select the TunePlus, Inc Customer actuator you will receive one of our custom Turbosmart actuators specifically setup for this turbo. We have been offering custom actuators for every vehicle we support since 2014, built with our custom spring sets to get the most out of each application. If you select No Thank You the turbo will ship with no actuator and you can reuse your factory actuator.
- BOV: Your choice between; Turbosmart Dual Port (Vents to atmosphere - PSHHH Noise), GFB DV+ (No Noise - Used in conjunction with stock diverter valve, or the GFB DV+ VTA (PSSH Noise - Used in conjunction wtih your stock diverter valve). If you select No Thank You it will ship without a BOV at all and you can reuse your factory or any BOV you currently have on your stock turbo.
Please Note - Install our custom actuator with 4mm preload, if you are moving over your stock actuator do not adjust rod length at all - just move over.
From the manufacture....
- Easy DIRECT BOLT ON - fits exactly like stock
- Proprietary Billet Extended Tip 7 Blade Hi-Flow Compressor Wheel with modified backing/seal plate
- Proprietary Cast Hi-Flow 9 Blade Exhaust Wheel
- Heavy Duty 360 degree thrust bearing assembly
- Machined, Assembled, and Digitally Balanced in the USA
- 304SS Large Mouth Turbo Inlet Included (revised design)
- OEM Ford oil drain gasket, turbo to manifold fire ring, and turbo to downpipe fire ring gaskets, plus downpipe bolts Included
- 340whp potential with proper auxiliary fueling and tuning
- Optional wastegates and bypass valve upgrades using the drop down menus
Installation and Break In
Professional installation if highly suggested. Use the new oil drain gasket, manifold to turbo, and turbo to downpipe fire ring gaskets provided during installation. Fresh Synthetic oil with a new filter is required (5w30 for normal use, and 5w40 for heavy/track use) at install as well. A turbo oil priming procedure is required before starting the vehicle. This prevents starting the turbo "dry" of oil which can damage the turbo's internal parts.
Oil Prime Procedure: push the gas and clutch pedals to the floor; and push the START button for about 10 seconds of it cranking. Make sure it's not in gear and never lift off the gas pedal. Do this 2-3 times and it will get oil where it needs to be without starting the car and running the turbo without oil in it
Once the turbo install and oil Prime Procedure are complete, start the vehicle, check for leaks and let idle for approx 15 minutes followed by normal driving for approx 50 miles before going wide open throttle. You must also have a base tune loaded from your tuner of choice before going wide open throttle as well. Other than working with your tuner to fine tune your hybrid based on the specific modifications and fuel you are using, the last part of the break in procedure is adding another fresh oil & filter service after 1500 miles driven using 5w30 for normal use, and 5w40 for heavy/track use
Core Turbo Value and Refunds
Turning in a stock turbo will be credited to you via PayPal. whoosh motorsports llc will accept core turbos from Fiesta owners even your turbo wasn't purchased from our store, these cores are worth a trade in value of $150. Your stock turbo must be free of external and internal damage. No broken or cracked parts are accepted including stripped threads or broken off bolts or studs. Turbos are accepted regardless of mileage. Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return number and complete instructions.
Once your stock turbo is received and inspected, a $150 core refund will be sent to your PayPal account the same day as received.
The whoosh Fiesta ST hybrid is a product of whoosh motorsports llc. We believe in our products and stand behind them. Our turbos are delivered to you with a 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty. Please follow our installation and tuning requirements carefully. whoosh motorsports will cover all costs of replacement and shipping ONLY (no labor) if there is ever a mechanical issue with our product during the warranty period. Installation errors, dry start up (no oil), and over spinning caused by improper tuning will not be covered under warranty. Do NOT exceed 26.5psi at anytime with the whoosh hybrid turbo, this is considered overspinning which will void the warranty. If there are any questions or concerns regarding our warranty please call us 610-334-2158
*NO DISCOUNT CODES accepted on turbo purchases