Dragy GPS Based Performance Meter (DRG69)
Dragy GPS Based Performance Meter
Dragy uses high speed GPS satellites to accurately measure your vehicles performance within 1/100th of a second on any make of cars. Producing identical results to the much more expensive and cumbersome VBOX system, in a less expensive and easier to use package. The Dragy software automatically charts slope on all timeslips which you can then post to forums or social media, share with friends, or even upload to the Dragy leader board. The Dragy box is extremely compact at 1" x 3" and can be set on the dash when testing and throw in the glove box or center console when not in use. BMS
In addition there are many advanced features under development including superimposing performance data over your mobile camera, virtual races with friends, an internal feed for photos and performance discussion, and more to come. Runs are saved in both metric and SAE formats, allowing comparisons of 100-200kmh and all metric equivalents. You can also define your own performance windows for measuring both trap speeds and/or elapsed times, time to brake performance such as 100-0, and much more. The system can be run simultaneously with JB4 Mobile and other bluetooth apps. Requires the Dragy app which is published free of charge for both iOS and Android.
Dragy's innovative App redefines the way you measure the time. Discuss your results with other drivers and compete in the leaderboards. Or just superimpose performance data over your phone camera. Record a video and overlap the performance data of your vehicle at the same time. This way your friends can visually participate in your measurement.
- High-performance GPS and GLONASS accurately measures your performance within 1/100th of a second.
- A permanent power supply is not required. Dragy has a built-in battery that lasts up to ten hours.
- Share clips, discuss results, and compete in the leaderboards with other drivers!
- Measuring just 25.4mm x 76.2mm, you can store and take Dragy with you wherever you go.
- Currently functions with all Android (4.4+) and iOS (8.0+) devices.
- No OBD connection required. Dragy works completely independently via Bluetooth.
- New features and revisions are always being worked on. Many things coming down the pipeline!
- iOS (8.0) or Android (4.4) device required
- Metric unit system (km / h) supported
- Connection type: Bluetooth 4.0
- Supports GPS and GLONASS
- Battery life: up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: 30 x 80 x 15mm
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Dragy GPS Based Performance Meter
- 1 - USB Charging Cable
- 2 - Metal Plates & 3M Adhesive Strip
- 1 - Manual (German & English)
- Dragy 2 Year Warranty