Full-Race Bolt-On Intercooler for 2015+ Ecoboost Mustang
Fits with OEM or any aftermarket chargepipe on the market. If using OEM chargepipes it is recommended to order our constant tension clamp kit as well and remove the factory clamps. The factory clamps are designed for use with the stock plastic intercooler and can cause boost leaks with an upgraded intercooler with aluminum connections.
If you want to upgrade your chargepipe we recommend the CP-E kit as you have the ability to use a factory style BOV, or HKS/TiAL.
2015+ Ford Mustang S550 EcoBoost Intercooler and Charge Pipe Kit
A high performance Intercooler and metal charge pipe upgrade is an important and easy modification when increasing power on boosted applications. In stock configuration, the OEM EcoBoost Mustang's intercooler can allow up to 190F inlet air temps, post intercooler. Keeping temps close to ambient, Full-Race's Front mounted intercooler for the 2015+ Mustang EcoBoost is a direct bolt-on for the stock plastic intercooler and rubber pipes - gaining 20whp and 15wtq on stock turbos, with larger gains when increased power and boost levels are used with our upcoming EFR turbo kit. Bonus Tab-mounts included for oil or transmission cooler
Ford Mustang EcoBoost Intercooler and Charge Pipe Kit Includes:
- 2.5" Charge Piping
- 3.5" thick Intercooler
- Couplers, Clamps and Hardware
Ford Mustang EcoBoost Intercooler and Charge Pipe Kit Features:
- Direct Bolt On Replacement: Plug-and-Play
- High efficiency core designed with optimal fin pitch and density for the S550 EcoBoost Mustang
- Hand fabricated, professionally TIG welded core and mounting tabs with bead-rolled charge pipes
- CFD optimized endtanks with low-volume tapered design
- Retains OEM sensors and fittings
- Compatible with stock and upgraded turbos
- Three BOV Configurations Available: Stock eBOV, TiAL Q BOV and Turbosmart Smart Port BOV - upgrading to Turbosmart or TiAl is highly recommended!
- Optional Black Anodizing on intercooler for stealth appearance