TUNE+ Plug-N-Play Bluetooth Ethanol Content Sensor for 2015+ Ecoboost Mustang
UPDATE 1/8/2020: The OEM Ford Fuel Line we included in this kit had a 3x price increase and were being shipped with the old sensors that fail. The kit has been redesigned to reuse your factory fuel feed line/sensor. See second picture!
This is something we have been wanting to release for awhile, a simple, easy, plug and play solution to measure the ethanol content in your fuel. This kit is designed for our customers running an E30 mix tune, to ensure they are mixing right at the pump.
- TUNE+ 3D Printed Ethanol Content Sensor Bracket
- Genuine GM Ethanol Content Sensor
- Bluetooth Ethanol Content Analyzer
- Pre-assembled Ethanol Safe Lines
Installation will require you to hook up a ground and 12v source. In the past we have just ran the wires to the battery terminals. This system hardly draws any power so the chances of running the battery down is very unlikely. Other solution would be to run the 12V to the fuse box in the engine bay to a key-on source, and the ground can go to any ground point on the chassis or directly to the battery.
- 12v power (Red) and ground (Black), Yellow (Not Used)
- 8mm Socket
- 10mm Socket
- 3/8 Fuel Line Quick-Disconnect Tool
- Wire Snips / Stripper / Electrical Tape (For wiring the analyzer, solder optional)