TUNE+ W350 Power Package for 2015+ Ford Ecoboost Mustang
This package has been put together for customers that are looking to start modifying their 2015+ Ford Ecoboost Mustang. This kit includes all the upgrades we recommend for getting the most of out your factory turbo safely.
Kit Includes the following (Normal Pricing Listed):
- Cobb Accessport - $595.00
- TunePlus, Inc Custom Tune (Single or Unlimited) - $200.00/$350.00
- TunePlus, Inc Wastegate Actuator - $145.00
- TunePlus, Inc Pre-gapped NGK Iridium Spark Plugs - $40.99
- SpeedFactory Intercooler - $620.00
- Cobb Dry Drop-In Filter - $60.00 (K&N replacement will be sent if out of stock)
- Pair of TunePlus, Inc window stickers! $5.00
A 100% factory Ecoboost Mustang makes 240whp/280wtq on our dyno. With this package and 93oct will put down around 310whp/380wtq, a gain of 70whp/100wtq! Expect about 7% less with 91oct (CA, NV, and AZ maybe experience less as their fuel is of the lowest quality).
Where this kit really shines and earns it's W350 label is with E30 or RGA (Race Gas Additive - www.race-gas.com). On our dyno with either aforementioned fuel will put down around 350whp/400wtq. That is a gain of 110whp/120wtq over stock!*
The W350 kit has been proven to run low 12's on factory tires (Auto) and mid 12's on factory tires (Manual). Drag radials have put them into the high 11's (Auto). **
Normally this package retails for $1485.00 (Single/No Anodizing), however when buying all together you will save 7.5% off retail pricing versus buying separately piece by piece. Giving you more reasons to order all in one shot!
* Power numbers will depend on fuel quality, climate, elevation, and dyno. Not all dyno's read the same! These numbers are quoted off our Dynojet 424x Dyno in 75* temperature with SAE correction! There are no guarantees you will make the mentioned power on your local dyno, these are to be used for reference!
** Drag times should be used for reference. There are no guarantees you will be able to replicate the times. All tracks are different, climates are different, and the biggest variable - ALL DRIVERS ARE DIFFERENT!